Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday

It's raining outside. That means the kids will probably want to escape out there as soon as they can.

Today is Cleaning Day and Laundry Day. I will give the kids their allowances. I have to put in a green card telling me to give Clare her clothing allowance at the beginning of every month.

Today is also the day I am supposed to walk around putting things back in their places and brainstorming for improvements. I think it might be a good idea to focus on the zone for that week, getting it ready for deep cleaning on Thursday.

I think I will eventually apply the weekly/monthly/seasonal idea to home education. Right now I have daily academics down -- math, religion and reading aloud. In future I can have weekly goals and monthly, etc.

I hope I am not moving too fast, but I want to start a habit of eating better. Mostly concentrate on eating simply: "whole" foods. I should probably keep a food journal. Remember to work on tolerating discomfort.

No comments: