Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday

I'm drifting a little bit today. I got to sleep late and haven't been able to focus on the big picture OR the details. I sometimes get that way!

Today I am taking Clare down to Mass at IJOP. We are supposed to bring some food since this is a youth group mass. I managed to get her to her fiddle lesson and I am SUPPOSED to be working on my closet but I am procrastinating.

  • I already labelled all the comb bound documents so I can see them at a glance.
  • Next I should probably box up old school notebooks and that kind of thing so I can go through them later in the year; perhaps during vacation.
  • What then? I have piles and piles of paper of all kinds. Notebooks and folders, more than we could ever use. Remember this next time you go shopping and think you need to stock up! Sometimes I imagine Purgatory as trying to climb to heaven with everything you've owned and not used well in life tied on to you.

No comments: