Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday

Today is Deep Cleaning Day. I am procrastinating, BIG TIME. Excuses to follow.
  • It's snowing for the first time this year! (so I let the boys go outside and cut the schoolwork short-- Brendan tells me the first time of anything is historical and historical events are more significant than daily events)
  • I don't feel good. Yesterday I had a major headache and nausea and today it's still lingering.
  • We went to the football award ceremony yesterday and those kinds of things always drag me out the next day.
But all that being said, I still need to go MOVE and get some work done.

Today is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.
------------------------------
Collect:
Father, You prepared the Virgin Mary to be the worthy mother of your Son. You let her share beforehand in the salvation Christ would bring by His death, and kept her sinless from the first moment of her conception. Help us by her prayers to live in your presence without sin. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
---------------------------
Later:

You know, I'm getting better at this. The entry way, which was my zone for the day, was already a leetle bit clean from my run-through last month. I scrubbed out the whole thing and scrubbed the walls and woodwork, and even cleaned under the big mat. It looks pretty nice right now.

I also worked a little on my closet. This job is a tame-the-dragon variety one. I try to spend 10 minutes in there when I have a chance. Friday and now Saturday are the days when I devote serious time to making headway. Because it's all PAPER, it's going to take forever to get it in order. I've been labelling the comb-bound books.

By next year -- I hardly dare whisper this let alone write it -- I'd like to have the paper monster UNDER CONTROL

1 comment:

Vaporizer King said...

You have a nice site just wanted to let you know that and if you have time you can come visit my website about herbal vaporizers. Vaporizer http://www.wickedroots.com Digital Vaporizer