Friday, January 13, 2006

Taming the Closet


I haven't spent my daily five minutes in the closet all week. I am still catching up on the rest of the house -- I had to take the tree down on Tuesday since we ended up in the hospital on Epiphany.

Today I finally had enough of a handle on everything else to venture in there. Anyway, I got carried away. I managed to clear the whole floor AND box up the late Christmas presents I had for my brothers and their families.

This picture is NOT my closet. It's er, inspiration. I have a walk-in closet but since DH and I are not clothes-conscious at all -- "First buy books and if you have anything left over, buy clothes" -- the closet has become my homeschool office.

I don't want it to look like House Beautiful, I just want it to be a place I want to go into, not one I dread looking into.

No comments: