Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What I'm Trying to Focus On

  • Tracking childrens' eating times.... and indeed, mine. This is to get an idea of where we could improve on regularity.
  • Caritas.
  • Being aware of the little things. I'm trying to guide the little ones more than I have in the past. I think I was afraid I would alienate them, and it's possible to way overdo the verbal instructions, but they actually seem to delight in occasional hints as to how to do things. And it's good for me to keep track.
  • Journalling the day.
  • Writing down ideas for follow-up as they occur, so they don't get lost.
  • Keeping an internet log to keep focused when I'm online.

1 comment:

Kelly Malloy said...

I need to keep an internet log as well! There are so many resources available on-line it is hard to stay focused! Glad I'm not the only one!

Kelly