Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday -- Fitness

I walked every day this week except Sunday (when I sleep in) and Tuesday (when I was sick)

I have lost another pound IF I can trust my old scale.
I am starting to notice the difference.




I found these exercise charts, which I will check out later when I have my computer with Adobe Reader. I'd like to have a way to track exercise. I will have to do it by time spent rather than distance because up here in the mountain trails, distance does not altogether coincide with the difficulty of the walk.

I remember that in January one of my resolutions was to do the Walk to Rivendell. You can measure by time, it says, by counting every hour as 3-4 miles. By that standard I walked about 2 miles today. There are some forms for the Walk to Rivendell here.

No comments: