Monday, July 30, 2007

Menu Plans for Absent Moms

The past week I was gone most of the week with Aidan, trying to keep him from his siblings who were down with chickenpox. So last week this was the menu, with the cook in parentheses -- it is nice to have older kids to help with the cooking:

Monday: Stir Fry Beef (I made it), spring rolls, potstickers, rice, broccoli
Tuesday: Sweet and Sour Chicken, with leftover accessories, above (Clare)
Wednesday: Kielbasa, egg noodles, and broccoli (Clare)
Thursday: Chicken patties on buns with lettuce (Liam)
Friday: Salmon, fish sticks, fries (Liam)
Saturday: Nitrate-free hot dogs (I made it)
Sunday: Stir Fry chicken, with potstickers and rice (I made it)

Today we will probably have freezer pizza, since I will be gone again at the hospital with Aidan.

I'm not sure about the rest of the week, but it will probably be fairly basic: tacos one day, spaghetti another, and so on.

No comments: