Monday, August 13, 2007

Menu Planning, and Chore Systems

I'm going to try this fried chicken recipe this week.

Maybe also this broccoli salad.

Today will be homemade pizza day, unless we are out of mozzarella.

Yesterday I made cinnamon rolls -- not exactly health food, but they seemed to be appreciated. Even Liam, who doesn't usually eat sweet things, tried one.

My overall project is still to sort through some of the packets hidden at the bottom of my freezer -- I think there are a couple of roasts in there -- so I'll probably use my slow cooker to make chili verde, some day this week.

Also, if you are interested, here is my overall Executive Function sheet. It is getting towards time to revise it.

I guess I am not the only one thinking about chores systems, because here is a nice post from Mrs Darling -- "Be it ever so humble" and here are some links about no chore charts, from Studeo.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Willa, I love that you call it your "Executive Function" sheet. :-)

Willa said...

LOL -- I absentmindedly kept the real title when I linked to it -- indicates why I need it, I guess : ).